Teatro alla Scala, I due Foscari

Teatro alla Scala, I due Foscari

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Concert for Amore Opera, Sunday September 27th at 2 PM

Dear Friends:

On September the 27th. -Sunday-, at 2 PM, I will be singing in a concert for Amore Opera, in New York City.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to come and hear me, and great Metropolitan Opera Star -and good friend- soprano Aprile Millo.

With us will participate several young singers, promissing talents, to whom Amore Opera dedicates its efforts in order to provide them with a venue for their growth.

Amongst these very talented young singers is Sara Murphy, mezzo-soprano, whith whom I will have the pleasure to sing a duet from Verdi’s Il Trovatore.

Amore Opera’s Orchestra will be conducted by Maestro Douglas Martin, a good old friend of mine as well.

I would like to thank Ms. Deborah Surdi and Mr. Nathan Hull, Director of Amore Opera, for the opportunity they have given me to cooperate with their work.

Tickets went on sale just today, and you can buy your ticket in advance, on line, at www.sheencenter.org/opera. I believe that the first 100 tickets sold will get a discount. So, buy your ticket today.

Remember, this concert will take place at the Sheen Center, located at 18 Bleecker Street, on Sunday the 27th. of September at 2 PM.

Please come and join us.

Thanks,

Francisco Casanova











www.veramusicaltd.com dedicated to excellence

No comments:

Post a Comment